Our Learning Solutions team needs to incorporate a Technology Specialist to manage customer support in the use of Moodle and Totara Learn platforms.
We are looking for a person with 2-3 years of experience in the field of learning technology support and who has managed platforms such as Moodle and/or Totara Learn (or other corporate environments such as Cornestone, Saba, LearnUpon, or others).
- Administration of our clients’ Moodle & Totara learning management systems
- Technical support to more than 100 national and international customers (LMS best practices)
- Management and implementation of procedures to optimize the resolution of incidents, queries and requests.
- Attend, prioritize and follow up on queries and incidents.
- Management of update processes (minor and major releases)
- Conducting work sessions with clients related to the functionalities and/or new features of the LMS.
- Improving customer satisfaction related to support and maintenance services
- Implementation of new forms of communication and incident management.
- Provide support and consultancy in global Moodle & Totara implementations.
- Training new customers in the use of learning technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Moodle and/or Totara Learn or other LMS platforms.
- Leadership, teamwork and proactivity
- Analytical skills and results orientation
- Very advanced level of professional English
- Professional Spanish
- Experience and skills in Customer Support, Technical Support or Help Desk.
- Living in Barcelona (not a remote location)
- Interest and enthusiasm in learning about other platforms.
- Experience in the training sector
- Fixed + variable salary
- Indefinite-term contract
- Health Insurance as of January 2023
- 28 vacation days (26 to be chosen + 2 by the company)
- Intensive workday in summer (July and August)
- Hybrid work model: 2 working days in office (free choice)
- Friday afternoon off
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9-14 and 15-18:30 and Friday intensive: 8:30-14:30
- Flexible entry hours
- Birthday Gift (Amazon Gift Voucher)
- Vermut electronic monthly shipment
- All the organic coffee you can drink
- Fresh fruit in the office with Refruiting (Ametller)
- Office at Home: MacBook Pro computer, chair, screens, stands, keyboard and all the necessary equipment.
- Professional training in English to improve communication skills (targeted and successful) *Recommended
- In-house training with industry-leading technologies
- Development opportunities: training and availability of days for conference attendance
- Good office environment with Startup spirit, wellness policies
- To be part of an industry that has a strong impact on people.
- Incredible partners
- Ecosystem of applications for working and teleworking: Zoom, Slack, Bookker, Google Drive
At Actua we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Building diverse teams translates into work environments that generate better results for individuals, teams and organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and clients.