We are looking for a creative person with 3 years of experience in the management and implementation of technological projects with knowledge or interest in the field of Learning & Development and a very high level of spoken and written English (almost bilingual).
It would also be ideal to have experience in elearning projects based on Moodle and/or Totara Learn or other corporate environments such as Cornestone, Saba, Sumtotal, or others.
As a Learning Solutions Consultant you will have 3 main missions:
1. Team management.
2. Project management.
3. Customer management.
- Manage project scope and project quality within budget.
- Manage the project backlog by prioritizing and planning tasks and deliverables.
- Lead and coordinate the implementation of the project by providing the analysis and definition of the requirements, the functional design and the operation of the user processes on the platform.
- Dynamize and facilitate decision making and solutions with the team.
- Identify potential critical aspects of the project, as well as manage project risks and customer expectations to meet their needs.
- Design solutions based on Moodle or Totara Learn that meet customer requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing elearning projects with Moodle and/or Totara Learn (or other corporate environments such as Cornestone, Saba, Sumtotal, or others).
- Knowledge managing projects in the elearning sector.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Leadership, teamwork and communication.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Results oriented.
- Native Spanish speaker.
- Very advanced level of English.
- Experience in the field of e-learning consulting.
- Living in Barcelona.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP, Scrum, Prince2, etc.)
- Knowledge of Moodle & Totara Learn architecture, design of techno-pedagogical solutions.
What do we offer?
- Fixed + variable salary
- Indefinite-term contract
- Health Insurance as of January 2023
- 28 vacation days (26 to be chosen + 2 by the company)
- Intensive workday in summer (July and August)
- Hybrid work model: 2 working days in office (free choice)
- Friday afternoon off
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9-14 and 15-18:30 and Friday intensive: 8:30-14:30
- Flexible entry hours
- Birthday gift (Amazon gift certificate)
- Monthly shipment of Vermut Electronic
- All the organic coffee you can drink
- Fresh fruit in the office with Refruiting (Ametller)
- Office at Home: MacBook Pro computer, chair, screens, stands, keyboard and all the necessary equipment.
- Professional training in English to improve communication skills (targeted and successful) *Recommended
- In-house training with industry-leading technologies
- Development opportunities: training and availability of days for conference attendance
- Good office environment with Startup spirit, wellness policies
- To be part of an industry that has a strong impact on people.
- Incredible partners
- Ecosystem of applications for working and teleworking: Zoom, Slack, Bookker, Google Drive
- Application with resume
- Answers to questions that will help us get to know you better
- Interview #1 through Zoom with People Team
- Interview #2 through Zoom with Learning Solutions Team
- Interview #3 face-to-face with management
- Face-to-face interview #4 to present a case study
- Personality test
At Actua we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Building diverse teams translates into work environments that generate better results for individuals, teams and organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and clients.