We are looking for a Business Developer with 2-4 years of experience, VERY advanced English (almost bilingual) and with a focus on developing in the commercial area.
We would like the new team member to be a sales apasianad@, very organized, eager to learn, who enjoys daily contact with companies and who wants to grow in the e-learning technology sector.
Your mission will be to become an expert on the elearning products and services we offer in order to advise our customers on the best solution for them.
- 100% dedicated to commercial activity
- Preparation of commercial proposals and offers
- Sale and Renewal of Software Licenses
- Lead prospecting
- Sales Force candidate management
- Developing business through customer contact
- Online demos and webinars
- Participate in pre-sales with the team of consultants.
- Degree in Business Administration/ similar
- Minimum experience: 2 years in commercial area and/or online training sector.
- Knowledge of office suite (Excel and Powerpoint essential)
- Knowledge of Sales Force
- Complete fluency in English
- Ability in commercial tasks
- Experience or interest in the training sector
- Interest in new technologies
- Must live in Barcelona
What do we offer?
- Fixed + variable salary
- Indefinite-term contract
- Health Insurance as of January 2023
- 28 vacation days (26 to be chosen + 2 by the company)
- Intensive workday in summer (July and August)
- Hybrid work model: 2 working days in office (free choice)
- Friday afternoon off
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9-14 and 15-18:30 and Friday intensive: 8:30-14:30
- Flexible entry hours
- Birthday gift (Amazon gift certificate)
- Monthly shipment of Vermut Electronic
- All the organic coffee you can drink
- Fresh fruit in the office with Refruiting (Ametller)
- Office at Home: MacBook Pro computer, chair, screens, stands, keyboard and all the necessary equipment.
- Professional training in English to improve communication skills (targeted and successful) *Recommended
- In-house training with industry-leading technologies
- Development opportunities: training and availability of days for conference attendance
- Good office environment with Startup spirit, wellness policies
- To be part of an industry that has a strong impact on people.
- Incredible partners
- Ecosystem of applications for working and teleworking: Zoom, Slack, Bookker, Google Drive
- Application with resume
- Answers to questions that will help us get to know you better
- Interview #1 through Zoom with People Team
- Interview #2 through Zoom with Head of Sales
- Interview #3 face-to-face
- Face-to-face interview #4 to present a case study
- Personality test
At Actua we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Building diverse teams translates into work environments that generate better results for individuals, teams and organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and clients.