We are looking for a Digital Learning Specialist (also known as Lead Instructional Designer, Digital Learning Consultant or Elearning Project Manager) to join the Digital Learning & Articulate creative team to create, conceptualize, coordinate and track elearning content projects from inception to delivery.
- Participate in the definition of e-learning content projects.
- Consulting with the client in relation to project design.
- Take requirements from customer needs
- Propose appropriate instructional designs for the project
- Adapt and transform customer content into an interactive elearning course
- Deliver Articulate and Instructional Design training.
- Manage and coordinate content projects.
- Interlocuting with customers and suppliers (national and international).
- Control the quality of contents and courses: usability, functionality, image, adequacy to instructional scripts.
- Schedule and follow up the project with clients.
- Monitor deviations and implement solutions for their correction.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers (actors, voice-over artists, scriptwriters) in an assertive manner to meet deadlines according to the project’s characteristics.
- Manage and control the budget and profitability of the project
- Selecting, hiring, supervising and evaluating employees and suppliers
- Education: Degree in Pedagogy, Audiovisual Communication or similar.
- Proven experience in instructional design applied to elearning
- Experience creating scripts for e-learning courses (not for film or TV)
- Knowledge of office package (Powerpoint essential)
- In-depth knowledge of Articulate Storyline
- Must be fluent in English (almost bilingual).
- Must reside in Barcelona
- Experience managing projects and coordinating teams
- Thorough knowledge of Vyond or other similar tools
- Experience in providing software training
- Fixed salary + variable.
- 28 vacation days (26 to be chosen + 2 by the company).
- Intensive workday in summer.
- Teleworking with 1 weekday in the office, then it will be maximum 2-3 working days in the office.
- Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9am to 2pm and 3pm to 6:30pm Friday intensive: 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Flexible scheduling and time pools
- Birthday gift
- Ergonomics and equipment for working at home: chair, screens, supports, etc.
- Full time
At Actua we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Building diverse teams translates into work environments that generate better results for individuals, teams and organizations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our employees, customers and clients.